Preventing future wildlife problems is the most important step of our control services. Your technician will implement a prevention plan that is created for your specific problem at hand. This method will ensure effective results and keep your home safe from future wildlife invasions. Call Critter Control of Columbus and schedule your wildlife prevention services today.
Points Of Entry
Wildlife animals can have high intelligence levels and be small enough to fit through very tiny spaces. Most people would overlook many of the points of entry that our trained technicians find.
Below is a list of preventative techniques that our professionals most commonly use:
- Vent screening
- Chimney caps
- Attic vent guards
- Soffit vent guards
- Louvre vent guards
- Habitat modification & more!
Depending on your wildlife problem, your technician may use one, or multiple, prevention methods. Each technique is chosen specifically to prevent your wildlife problem, no matter how smart the wildlife may be. Your technician can use any or all of the below prevention methods to keep wildlife out of your home:
- Chimney capping — Adding chimney caps and screening can prevent animals from falling in or nesting
- Plumbing vents — Animals seeking shelter can become stuck in plumbing pipes
- Roof & fascia spaces — Poorly sealed points between roof & fascia invite animal entry
- Roof vents — Lightweight, flimsy vents should be replaced with heavy secure roof vents
- Oven & bathroom exhaust vents — Adding screening to vents helps keep animals out
- Roof/soffit intersection — Securing gaps will help prevent animal chewing and entry
- Holes in siding — Repairing & reinforcing holes will discourage animal infestation
- Porch & deck — Durable screening around base prevents nesting animals
- Trees & landscaping — Removal of overhanging tree limbs and encroaching vegetation
If you are looking to critter-proof your home, call Critter Control of Columbus today. We can help keep wildlife out of your home, and keep you and your family safe from wild animals!