Bats are not always a negative addition to your property and the ecosystem—they feast mainly on winged insects like mosquitoes and therefore keep the insect population down. Although they're productive members of the environment, they're not always a critter you want in your home. Critter Control of Columbus is prepared to keep these creatures of the night off your property and out of your house! Call today and schedule your bat control services.
Bat Control Services
If you find a bat in your home or building it is best not to handle them yourself, we recommend calling the professionals at Critter Contol of Columbus. Bats can carry diseases that can infect you and your family. Critter Control can help remove bats from your home.
- Bats have a fearsome reputation in many cultures throughout history, due to their nightly flying habits, strange appearance, and the tendency of certain species to feed on the blood of other animals.
- Bats are commonly found in attics and barns, as they enjoy safe, dark places. Hollow trees and bat boxes are ideal places for these winged critters to roost, as well.
- In order to keep bat colonies from roosting in attics, proper precautions should be taken to cover or seal all vents, holes, chimneys, windows, and gaps leading inside homes.
Common Bat Issues
As bat droppings accumulate, it can lead to hazardous situations for both humans and pets. Common bat problems can include:
- Feces, odors, and stains
- Home insulation contamination
- Harmful diseases and bacteria stemming from bat guano
Full-Service Bat Removal
Since bats may carry disease, individuals should never approach them. Bats also bite and scratch when they feel threatened and can easily injure humans. Critter Control technicians are trained to humanely remove any bat problems occurring on residential properties or commercial properties.
We can help you get rid of bat problems. Call Critter Control of Columbus today!Request a Quote