Columbus residents face a number of issues with house mice instead homes, especially in walls and attics. They contaminate your food and leave a huge accumulation of droppings. Critter Control of Columbus has several years of experience when it comes to getting rid of mice, so we can help add your mouse problem to our list of successes. Call your local Columbus office today and schedule an inspection, or contact us here!
Getting Rid of Mice in Dayton
- Live trapping is an effective method to control the populations of mice.
- Addressing any gaps in the foundation of your home near the roofline or attic.
Common Mouse Issues
- Mice will consume nearly three grams of food every day but they are capable of destroying more than this in their nibbling and gnawing habits.
- They will build nests out of burlap, paper, and other fibrous materials in and around homes, farms, outbuildings, warehouses, and open fields.
- It is especially dangerous to have mice nesting inside your home because they drag feces along them as they run, and a number of diseases are spread this way.
- House mice are destructive to planted items when they dig up gardens, and can even contaminate packages with their waste.
- House mice are unsanity animals and they spend a lot of time rooting through dumpsters, trash cans, sewers, and other unhygienic locations, which exposes them to illnesses.
- Despite their dimunitive size, mice are capable of serious structural damage. Their teeth grow quickly and they must gnaw to keep the length under control! House mice damage wall insulation, books, paintings, support beams, and more. House mice damage can also occur to electrical wires, leading to shorts and even electrical fires.
- Because mouse populations multiply exponentially, it can be hard to keep mice under control.
Mice Removal Services
House mice are not very good at flying under the radar, so infestations can be detected early. You should call Critter Control's Toledo office as soon as you notice the first indication of a mouse infestation. Our technicians have the tools and knowledge necessary to quickly and permanently remove the house mice infestation from your home or property.
Call Critter Control of Columbus for house mice and mouse removal.