Homeowners and business owners in Columbus face several issues when it comes to mouse problems inside homes and businesses. Mice tend to take residence in isolated and dark areas walls and attics. Mice contaminate your food and accumulate a huge amount of droppings which can be hazardous to human and pet health. Critter Control of Columbus has several years of experience when it comes to mouse removal, so we are prepared to add your mouse removal to our list of successful wildlife removal and prevention.
Call your local Columbus office today and schedule an inspection, or contact us here!
Getting Rid of Columbus Mouse Problems
- Live trapping is an effective method to control the populations of mice.
- Addressing any gaps in the foundation of your home near the roofline or attic.
Common Mouse Issues
- Mice will consume nearly three grams of food every day but they are capable of destroying more than this in their nibbling and gnawing habits.
- They will build nests out of burlap, paper, and other fibrous materials in and around homes, farms, outbuildings, warehouses, and open fields.
- It is especially dangerous to have mice nesting inside your home because they drag feces along them as they run, and a number of diseases are spread this way.
- House mice are destructive to planted items when they dig up gardens, and can even contaminate packages with their waste.
- House mice are unsanitary animals and they spend a lot of time rooting through dumpsters, trash cans, sewers, and other unhygienic locations, which exposes them to illnesses.
- Despite their diminutive size, mice are capable of serious structural damage. Their teeth grow quickly and they must gnaw to keep the length under control! House mice damage wall insulation, books, paintings, support beams, and more. House mice damage can also occur to electrical wires, leading to shorts and even electrical fires.
- Because mouse populations multiply exponentially, it can be hard to keep mice under control.
Mice Removal Services
House mice are not very good at flying under the radar, so infestations can be detected early. You should call Critter Control's Toledo office as soon as you notice the first indication of a mouse infestation. Our technicians have the tools and knowledge necessary to quickly and permanently remove the house mice infestation from your home or property.
Call Critter Control of Columbus for house mice and mouse removal.