These masked bandits are infamous in the wildlife world for rooting through trash and nesting inside your attic. Their opposable thumbs can help them move more easily, but they also tend to get them into more trouble because they're easily utilized to open doors or windows. Raccoons are not an animal you want to have on your property, and sometimes their aggressive tendencies can be a risk to your pets and family. Your Critter Control of Columbus technicians will help you locate what's drawing the raccoons to your property and form a plan to keep them off for good. Call Critter Control of Columbus or leave more information in this form.
Keeping Raccoons Out
Raccoons are a nuisance on your property, and also in your home. Like other wildlife animals, raccoons can be responsible for expensive damages and wreck your home and property if you don't deal with it right away. Critter Control of Columbus uses a number of methods of humane raccoon removal and trapping to make sure the raccoon is treated with respect.
- One-way traps will allow the raccoon to get inside, but it won't be able to escape.
- Methods of prevention like a chimney cap can also be effective, but these critters often get into chimneys and create nests anyway.
Potential Raccoon Damage
- Raccoons will eat almost anything, including food you are growing in a garden.
- When they get inside chimneys, raccoons can cause a large amount of damages that will result in bigger problems.
- Beginning as soon as they get inside, raccoons can create a serious amount of waste — often in one area.
- They are also disease carriers, which can lead to serious health hazards for your family and pets.
Critter Control specialists are raccoon trapping and removal experts. Our experience and up-to-date equipment allow us to properly address any size of raccoon issue you're dealing with. We will help you get rid of raccoon problems. Call today.Request a Quote