Squirrel Removal Services
If you find that your small squirrel problem has progressed to a large squirrel problem, call Critter Control of Columbus' wildlife experts to handle these furry little critters. Our technicians are skilled and ready to trap and get squirrels off private properties. Our exclusion methods are humane and our squirrel removal process is safe for all parties involved. Critter Control of Columbus can help you remove squirrels from your property. Call our office today at 614.300.7547 or Contact Us online!
Columbus residents are extremely familiar with the squirrel as a pest animal. Many don't even think to call a professional about squirrel issues, but we can help. Our professional squirrel trapping specialists can help remove squirrels from your property. Squirrels can be a major source of headaches for Columbus residents. They can be a nuisance and get inside your house and cause damage to gardens and other areas around your home. Critter Control of Columbus has years of experience when it comes to effective and humane squirrel removal from commercial and residential properties.
Squirrel Trapping & Removal Services
The technicians at Critter Control of Columbus are aware of the nuances of squirrel behavior, so they're prepared and ready to create a long-term plan that will be effective for the homeowners to remain squirrel-free for good.
Squirrels are relatively clever and very persistent, so it's necessary to employ more than one type of squirrel trapping method to keep squirrels out for good. Our squirrel technicians are trained in effective squirrel-proofing methods like entry point sealing and chimney capping. If you are facing a squirrel infestation, please do not approach them, as squirrels can bite and scratch if they feel cornered. It's a prudent idea to not attempt to handle squirrels on your own.
Common Squirrel Issues
- Ground squirrels tend to dig and burrow close to manmade structures, and it can cause a weakened structure.
- Both tree squirrels and flying squirrels can cause damage to homes by chewing insulation and/or wires on roofs and inside Columbus attics.
- Squirrels can cause a power outage when they scamper across power lines.
- A good way to keep squirrels off your property is to cover any possible point of entry and to cut overhanging tree limbs.
- Columbus residents don't commonly see squirrels inside the home, but they have been known to come inside if shelter and food are scarce in their habitats.