Squirrels in the attic? Squirrels in your crawl space or eaves? Those scurrying sounds in the attic may well be Gray, Fox, Flying or Pine squirrels - which love to invade attics, and occasionally walls of structures. Call today for removal solutions to rid your home of squirrel problems!
Squirrels are a common sight in Columbus and the surrounding area. They are sometimes even common enough that some people don't think they warrant a call to a professional squirrel removal company, but these bushy-tailed rodents can be the source of many residential issues. Critter Control of Columbus has years of experience removing squirrels safely and humanely from residential and commercial properties. Call us today to schedule a squirrel inspection or contact us using the convenient form HERE.
Getting Rid of Squirrels
Your Columbus technicians are aware of the nuances of squirrel behavior, so they're better able to determine a long-term plan than an untrained resident may be. Critter Control will likely implement more than one type of trapping and removal.
- Preventative measures like sealing entry points and installing chimney caps can be effective.
- We typically use live traps for squirrel removal.
- Squirrels can bite and scratch if they feel cornered, so it's a good idea to not attempt to handle them.
Common Squirrel Issues
- When ground squirrels burrow near manmade embankments or dams, they weaken the structural integrity and cause collapses.
- Flying squirrels and tree squirrels damage homes by gnawing or tearing at insulation and electrical wires on roofs and in attics.
- Squirrels can cause power outages when they scamper across power lines.
- A good way to keep squirrels off your property is to cover any possible point of entrance and to cut overhanging tree limbs.
- It is not common that a resident will see a squirrel in their home, but they may drop in if they're searching for a warm shelter that is safe from the elements.
Squirrel Removal Services
If you find that your squirrel problem has progressed to a large squirrel problem, call Critter Control of Columbus' wildlife experts to handle these furry little critters. Our technicians have the training and tools necessary to trap and get squirrels off private properties. We only employ humane methods of eradication and our process is safe for all humans and animals involved. We can help you get rid of squirrel problems. Call today.