Squirrels are so common in the Columbus and the surrounding area that some people don't think they warrant a call to a professional squirrel removal company like Critter Control of Columbus! These bushy-tailed rodents can be the source of numerous headaches for Columbus homeowners. They can be a nuisance and get inside your house and cause damage to gardens and other areas around your home. Critter Control of Columbus has years of experience when it comes to effective and humane squirrel removal from commercial and residential properties.
Call us today to schedule a squirrel inspection or contact us using our convenient online form.
Getting Rid of Squirrels
The technicians at Critter Control of Columbus are aware of the nuances of squirrel behavior, so they're prepared and able to create a long-term plan that will be effective for the homeowners to remain squirrel-free for good. Your Columbus technicians will most likely implement more than one type of live squirrel trap to effectively remove squirrels from your home or business. Our technicians are trained in implementing effective preventative measures like sealing entry points around attics and installing chimney caps to keep unwanted vistors at bay. If you suspect that you have squirrels around your home please contact us immediately. Squirrels can bite and scratch if they feel cornered, so it's a good idea to not attempt to handle them on your own.
Common Squirrel Issues
- When ground squirrels burrow near manmade embankments or dams, they weaken the structural integrity and cause collapses.
- Flying squirrels and tree squirrels damage homes by gnawing or tearing at insulation and electrical wires on roofs and in attics.
- Squirrels can cause power outages when they scamper across power lines.
- A good way to keep squirrels off your property is to cover any possible point of entry and to cut overhanging tree limbs.
- It is not common that a resident will see a squirrel in their home, but they may drop in if they're searching for a warm shelter that is safe from the elements.
Squirrel Removal Services
If you find that your small squirrel problem has progressed to a large squirrel problem, call Critter Control of Columbus' wildlife experts to handle these furry little critters. Our technicians have the training and tools necessary to trap and get squirrels off private properties. We only employ humane methods of eradication and our process is safe for all humans and animals involved. We can help you get rid of squirrel problems. Call our office today.Request a Quote